View Profile SprayonBerries

All 37 Art Reviews

23 w/ Responses

hey this is cute and your artstyle is cute. i really like how you drew her hair and the detail on the armor. the way you drew her nips are cute.

Her right titty is larger than the left. keep in mind that one tit is farther away from the "camera" than the other. and if you draw both the same size on paper the farther one will appear bigger.

besides that just try to figure out the foreshortening on the legs they look a bit off.

kimmyA responds:

thank u for pointing that out i appreciate it and thank u <3

this is cute i really like your colors and your colors contrast well

goawayimcrabby responds:

Thank you so much! Y^-^Y

hey this is really good. i like your color choices. and i really like the wide canvas size, i don't see it enough.

But watch your composition, your focal point is in the smack center, which makes it hard to lead your viewers eyes around to see everything you want them to.

funymony responds:

Thank you!!! I was trying to make a twitter banner.

And you are RIGHT! I should of put him off-center and had the scarf dance around the middle. I could of played more with the giraffe's head too. I really need to practice my composition so I'll try planning things out a little better next time.

thank you for blessing my screen my friend

love the lighting!!

good content

nice colors, try having stuff get less saturated and lighter as they're farther away from the viewer to create depth

Welldoneshellfish responds:

Someone on Discord was telling me that too; thanks for the tip. It's definitely something I was not aware of that I'll make sure to apply in the future.

good job on the lighting and the hair, both look really pretty together

definitely a better grasp on anatomy and lineart. good job

RoseredTiger responds:

Thanks :)

i prefer skelly mario with pirate hat

CapaciousSpace responds:

Get out

i actually really like the white lines and color choice i think you could do some really cook stuff with that.

hmu on discord (Butter#9334)

20, Male