Skype
link42699

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

good music choice, smooth animation excellent. though some of the fart noises were significantly louder than some of the others.

Willy and the Mack in the Box Willy and the Mack in the Box

lol, animation on hand and brain flying out probably would have looked better if they were drawn frame by frame tho.

10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU 10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU

cool that you could take a dried out concept and still be funny with it.

MarcyVF responds:

haha, glad you thought so... we've been wanting to do this for a long time and are big fans of minecraft, but we've been too busy to make this untill now.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Major audio balancing issues. Some are ear piercing while others are barely audible. Afro ninja's seems to be broken/

Misconnect Misconnect

love the concept and its pretty fun, though id love to see other gamemodes where you experiment with this idea. the one gamemode only lasts so long

catdogck responds:

Good idea. In the mean time there are the mods you can enable from the menu.

Sniper redraw Sniper redraw

Good composition and excellent placement of shading, especially on the wall and ground. anatomy is correct. this could be improved by having the shadow on the wall be a very dark brown rather than a straight black, also making the shadows on the ground be darker. on the girl, the darks could be made darker and the lights lighter, considering it looks to be as she is in direct sunlight. aside from shading, the girl's grip on the rifle is very loose and could be made tighter to look more natural. overall the piece lacks any sort of line weight/ difference in line thickness and while i cant offer a specific example i would suggest looking into that. my final suggestion is a question. if the wind is blowing at her, making her scarf flutter back, wouldnt it do the same for her strap on the rifle, and the rope coming off her waist? overall is a good peice and lotsa improvement from the original

ChibiAshley responds:

Wow. This is really helpful. I'll indeed look more into lineweight. She has a loose grip on the rifle because she's waiting. This pose is from an art book. Indeed everything in the wind should be blowing. I forgot that.

Untitled Untitled

i like what you did with the filter on the camera, you should try scanning this and put it in photoshop and give it this a gradient/play around with coloring the linework

Coolkitten13 responds:

I did scan it and put it in Photoshop. You just described exactly what I did...Haha..

gard gard

the colors are really pretty. But the shading on the skirt is too light and could be made a lot darker/harsher, but the shading on the hair and the eye was done well. linework overall is smooth but a better demonstration of lineweight could be done here. all lines as is are the same/near the same thickness. and there are several places i can see where the ends of the lines could be cleaned up all around but especially on the bottom of the skirt and in the facial area.

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

Hey, thank you for your helpful comment! I made a small update based on some of your points! Thank you very much!