Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

good music choice, smooth animation excellent. though some of the fart noises were significantly louder than some of the others.

Willy and the Mack in the Box Willy and the Mack in the Box

lol, animation on hand and brain flying out probably would have looked better if they were drawn frame by frame tho.

10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU 10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU

cool that you could take a dried out concept and still be funny with it.

MarcyVF responds:

haha, glad you thought so... we've been wanting to do this for a long time and are big fans of minecraft, but we've been too busy to make this untill now.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Major audio balancing issues. Some are ear piercing while others are barely audible. Afro ninja's seems to be broken/

Misconnect Misconnect

love the concept and its pretty fun, though id love to see other gamemodes where you experiment with this idea. the one gamemode only lasts so long

catdogck responds:

Good idea. In the mean time there are the mods you can enable from the menu.

Twintelle Twintelle

The color pallet is spot on. the linework is well done. composition is good. I'm a fan of the lights in the far background, it's a nice touch. the detailing on her clothing is pretty accurate.

The perspective is a bit off. the background is as if you're looking down towards the ground, while twintelle herself is placed as if your looking up at her.

Not enough contrast in the lighting, it's best to have five tones of light and dark, i only count three. adding another level of dark and another level of light would really help the piece pop out. On the topic of lighting, my next criticism is that while the lighting is mostly inconsistent, and its unclear where the light source is. the poles in the background and the pigtails suggest that the light is directly behind twintelle, while the lighting on her ass and head and arm suggest that its coming from directly on her on the right. despite all of this, there are clearly also lights coming from right in front of her.

and a slight nit pick, the highlight on her ass is too close to the dark, it should be a little more to the right, away from the dark.

The lighting is the main issue with this piece and i feel that if you improve it in future pieces you could make some real good shit.

(also min min's ass is bigger take that in to consideration when looking for what to draw next)

Oasis Symmetra Oasis Symmetra

Your coloring is well done; the glitter is a nice touch. looks great. background is pretty, looks good but isn't intrusive to the rest of the piece. The main issue is how the anatomy is handled. The breast are proportionate, but the one on the right (symm's left) could be moved up just slightly. the biggest anatomical error is simply that the arm on the right (symm's left) is way too forward. since that arm is in the back, it should not be the same size as the arm in the front. Hard to explain into words, id suggest looking at references of people in similar poses.

ROGUEKELSEY responds:

I absolutely agree on the anatomy errors in the piece, I knew something was definitely off about the arms (and now that you bring up the breasts too I can totally see what you mean) however was unsure how to fix it in the process of making the picture. Your reasoning as to why it looks off though is super helpful, I'll try to be more mindful of that in the future. Thanks for your critique!

Sniper redraw Sniper redraw

Good composition and excellent placement of shading, especially on the wall and ground. anatomy is correct. this could be improved by having the shadow on the wall be a very dark brown rather than a straight black, also making the shadows on the ground be darker. on the girl, the darks could be made darker and the lights lighter, considering it looks to be as she is in direct sunlight. aside from shading, the girl's grip on the rifle is very loose and could be made tighter to look more natural. overall the piece lacks any sort of line weight/ difference in line thickness and while i cant offer a specific example i would suggest looking into that. my final suggestion is a question. if the wind is blowing at her, making her scarf flutter back, wouldnt it do the same for her strap on the rifle, and the rope coming off her waist? overall is a good peice and lotsa improvement from the original

ChibiAshley responds:

Wow. This is really helpful. I'll indeed look more into lineweight. She has a loose grip on the rifle because she's waiting. This pose is from an art book. Indeed everything in the wind should be blowing. I forgot that.